Friday 3 April 2009

Hospital Woes

Hudson has his pre-op today. I'm dreading it. He has to have blood taken and all sorts. I know it will be fine and things could be a lot worse, but its scary to contemplate what could go wrong. His actual operation is on Tuesday.

On an awesome note, I got a tax rebate £320 worth, thank you very much. Brilliant, it means we can actually sort our lounge out and get our heads in gear a bit.

I also finished the 'spiral yarn' I love it!!! Its wound into a tiny cake now and looks so cute!!

GEDC0294

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute yarn! what's hudson having done?

anessome - too awesome for words

woollywumpkins said...

Hiya,
Hope all goes well for Hudson. I lurve the lil wool cake, what are you going to make with it?
Mich x.

Knittysaurus said...

A - He has an undecended testicle, so he needs it pulling down and stitching in place. sounds worse than it is, it will only take 10mins and its a day patient thing.

M - Thanks hun - I don't know what to do with it, its only 50g so would maybe do a newborn hat and thats about it, but who needs a hat when summer is looming!! I think I'll just chuck it in my store. x