Tuesday 24 March 2009

Dye baby dye

Weeee!!! I'm taking part in my first dye along this month. pretty exciting stuff, doubt I'll win though lol. I have a hankering for a good dye session, but I'm trying to preserve my last few hundred grams of yarn. I think i might have a quick go this afternoon at something though, maybe kettle dyeing, I haven't done that in a loooong time.

I just need to clean the kitchen, it seems a crockery explosion has taken place before my very eyes!

Hudson is playing play.doh and just keeps asking me to do faces and cars. my hands are play.doh encrusted - as are his.

It's lovely and sunny today, but so very cold. I haven't even bothered to put the washing on the line, first off I'll die of freezation putting it out, and I don't think it'll dry when its so cold. Too much effort - just bung it in the dryer.

The postie STILL hasn't been. I'm totally hanging for my Inner Stitch yarn club to come through. Everyone seems to have theirs except me. I know its because I'm halfway around the world, but I am impatient dammit! I unfortunately know what its going to look like... silly ol' me looked on Rav and saw the spoilers. Its gorgeous!! I got the boy colourway, 200g of colour and 50g semi solid. I have literally NO idea what to with it. I'm over knitting longies. I wanted to do a spring sweater for Hudson, but I don't think 250g will be enough. I might just do a tank top that he can wear with a tee for spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so slow! I have your kool-aid packets. Email your address to allison (at) fotograficmind (dot) com and I'll send them out ASAP.

destoom - very cool, maybe a goth band name? cross between destiny and tomb - because your death is your destiny, spooooky! cleverly spelled "toom" instead of "tomb"