Friday 27 March 2009

Pretty in Punk

I've finished the skirty. I'm pretty happy with it. The baby I've made for has chunka thighs so I decided against putting a cuff on the leg holes as it would make it too tight. I might change the drawstring. I dyed the length of yarn after I dyed the main yarn and its come out a slightly darker pink. I'm not sure - opinions?

Anyway, I like the way the colour blocked in the main body and then varigated nicely on the skirt. All in all I'm pleased with it, but SO glad its done. Just the shoes to make tonight and then I can post it all off.

Front
DSC03135
Underneath
DSC03134
Back
DSC03137

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO ADORABLE! i love it. now STOP making me want to be so crafty AND pop out lil girls to dress!

rachugh - getting pissed at your friend rachel. "rachugh i cant believe you wore the same skirty as me" =P

Knittysaurus said...

Heh, that is honestly the WORST thing about having a boy - all the clothes are crap!!

Ugh - why are half my pictures missing on the page? they are all cut off on the side! gah!