Friday 27 March 2009

LAAAAUUUURRRRAAAAAA MAIL!!!!

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!! I got my Inner Stitch Yarn Club march slot today. It's gorgeous! I got the boy colourway, and it's just stunning. I got 200g of the colour and then a 50g contrast. I think I may knit a vest for Hudson out of it.

Look how beautifully it was packaged...
DSC03119

Out the packaging
DSC03120

The little free gift
DSC03125

Then I got some bad mail..
DSC03127

It's Hudsons appointment for his surgery. It's on April 7th, at 7.30am. I'm REALLY cross. I specifically asked not to go that hospital, it's an hours drive away, and the surgeon works at the hospital 20mins away. I guess there is not much I can do about it, but it means I need to get Hudson up so ultra early and he's not allowed anything to eat or drink once he wakes and will have to sit in the car for an hour before all the pre-surgery and stuff. I'm not even worried about the surgery, its a 10minute op, which has a maximum blood loss of 5ml so that is fine. I need to ring the hospital to ask about breastfeeding. The letter says for babies under 1 can have formula until midnight and breastfed babies can have bm until 5am. They just said Hudson cant have any food after midnight and only water until 6am, I guess they wouldn't expect a 2yo to still be breastfeeding.

On another note, I am ALMOST finished the skirty. literally on my last row and then just need to do the leg cuffs. phew, it's taken me forever!!! Well, 3 weeks for a dress and skirt, but it's much longer than things normally take me, I think because I'm on a schedule I cant knit fast enough ha.

sneak peak..
DSC03132

No comments: