Sunday 22 March 2009

Easy like a sunday morning

A lovely weekend had by all. I went to see my brother and the new baby, she is tiny. I don't remember Hudson being so small even though he was almost 1lb smaller. I didn't take any pictures, I forgot. Dan took Hudson to his brothers and went to the park, while I chillaxed cuddling a teeny baby - good deal.

I got a lot of knitting done, I am almost finished the skirty, it's taking forever, I just hope it fits and she likes it, it was my first consignment, and has taken almost a month. I will take pictures when it's all done.

I bought some dresses, they were soooo cheap and I will get hella use out of them in the summer. they are high neck, so no boobage, and just on the knee - perfect. I can't wait for it to warm up so I can wear them.


Mum bought us a rug for the lounge, which came yesterday as well...

It's already fitting in, covered in toys and Hudsons trainers he kicked off.

Was a weird night last night, I dreamt all night that Hudson was playing in the garden and kept opening the back gate and running away. I felt terrible with a banging headache this morning. He woke at 7.30am - yuk! It seems gone are the days when he slept in til 9am. But on the plus side, he came running into the bedroom shouting 'wake mummy, wake' and gave me a lovely cuddle. He didn't want booby though, and he didn't really want any before his nap this afternoon, perhaps he is finally weaning. I'm not sure how I feel about it, relief in a way, but also sad that he is growing up. I'm so proud of myself for getting to the 2 year mark though. But then again who knows, next week he might be addicted again ha.

Dan is treating me to a chinese takeout this evening.. yum!! Cant wait, I'm starving. We spent the afternoon at my parents, Dan is taking inline skating back up, and dusted off his skates and went to the park - he was back within half an hour with a bruised hand hahahaha serves him right for thinking he's still a teenager!

I let Hudson play on his own for 10 mins on Friday while I was getting ready, and this is what I came downstairs to...
He is an actual nightmare, he empties every toy out his box as soon as we go downstairs - he makes such a mess!!!

And last picture for today - what I see every day when I come downstairs, so cute...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your shoes! Well all three pairs, but ESP yours, god where did you find those?! Your dresses look awesome also. I bought a new skirt the other day and some spring sweaters, might get some material to make sundresses. I want to start dressing cute and trendy and "grown up" so I'll be a cute teacher, haha, so vain! But it's hard to dress cute here where everyone knows me as the jeans + tshirt girl and stares if I wear anything else...<3

avate today...perhaps a skin care treatment?

Knittysaurus said...

ha thanks - i got them from a converse outlet in australia - was about AUD$100 for 4 pairs (we all needed new ones). Yeah I have changed my styles so often over the last few years, no one is surprised by what I wear anymore lol, I'm still not a conventional 'pretty' outfit type girl though haha.